1). Download the following file (Microsoft Word 97 format), complete it and e-mail as a attached file to firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD Sighting Report Form
2). COPY and PASTE the Sighting Form below into a e-mail, complete it and email to email@example.com
DATE OF BIRTH:
PART B: Please give an account of what you witnessed
PART C: OBJECT CHARACTERISTICS:
Please sketch what you saw in this space. If replying via mail then describe in as much detail as possible
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
Number of objects
Colour of Objects
Apparent size of object(s) (compared to full moon)
Brightness of object(s)
Sound of object(s)
Smell of object(s)
PART D: OBJECT POSITION
In what direction did you first see the object (north, north-east etc.)
In what direction did you last see the object (north, north-east etc.)
PART E: DETAILS OF OBSERVATION
1) Date and time of observation
2) Duration of observation
Duration more than__________minutes/seconds?
3) With reference to questions 1& 2, how did you gauge the passing of time?
4) Where were you at the time of the incident? (including nearest street,
5) What first brought your attention to the object(s)?
6) How did the object(s) disappear from view?
7) Compare to the size of the full Moon was the object you saw:
a) Smaller? (give details)
b) The same size?
c) Larger? (give details)
8) Was the object(s) photographed, filmed or video recorded, if so give
9) Were there any other witnesses to the object(s) you saw?, if so please give details if possible
PART F: OTHER DETAILS RELATING TO OBSERVATION
10) Were there any effects to yourself or to your surrounding which
you believe were caused by the object(s) you saw? if yes give details
11) Were you aware of the passage of time around the time of your observation?
if No give details
12) have you had any other ‘unusual’ experiences in your life? If so
please describe them
13) Apart from what you have described, did anything else ‘odd’ or ‘out
of place’ happen around the time of the observation? If Yes please describe
14) Did any other witnesses experience anything in relation to questions
10, 11,12 and 13? If yes describe
PART G: PREVAILING WEATHER CONDITIONS DURING YOUR OBSERVATION
Please tick all relevant items
1. Clarity of atmosphere
2. Cloud cover
3. Atmospheric temperature
5. Wind strength
6. Visible astronomical objects
Thank you for taking the trouble in completing this questionnaire.
Back to Homepage